Annual Tuition for 2018 – 2019
- Full-Day PK3 and PK4: $8,500 (for August – May)
- Part Time
- 2-day, Tuesdays and Thursdays: $4,530
- 3-day, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays: $6,230
Tuition covers (all options):
- Learning and care from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- A hot lunch
- Morning/afternoon snacks
- A rest mat
Tuition does not cover extended care (available during Fall Break or Spring Break), summer camp or extra curricular activities.
- $75 One-Time Application Fee: It’s due for each applicant and is paid at the time of submission.
- $250 Registration Fee: The registration fee is due from each applicant and is paid after you’ve been notified of acceptance. (Families will pay a maximum of two registration fees.)
- Extended Care: On select days when class is not in session (see our calendar), there is an opportunity to utilize extended care at an additional rate.
- $500 discount for two enrolled children
- $750 discount for three enrolled children
- $1,000 discount for four or more enrolled children
The discount will be prorated based on the student’s enrollment date.
Our requirements aren’t rocket science. Whew.
We welcome little learners that are at least 3 or 4 years old. They simply need to be that age and fully potty-trained by August 1 (preceding their upcoming PK3 or PK4 school year). The other basic essentials are an up-to-date State of Tennessee Immunization Record and a copy of your child’s birth certificate.
Thinking about enrolling?
Email us or call Monica Helton, MTCS Admissions Director, at (615) 893-0601. We’ll bring you in for a tour where you can learn more and see for yourself what makes the learning experience so unique at the Early Learning Center at MTCS.
After your tour, we invite you to complete enrollment in the admissions section of the MTCS.